The Midwest Color Guard Circuit Championships will be held at LaPorte High School, 602 F Street, LaPorte, Indiana. This two-day event, the peak of the MWCGC season, will take place on April 7th and 8th.
For information about performing units and other contest information, watch our Events Page. This information will be posted as soon as it is available. Please see below more information regarding Championships:
1) A graduating HS senior from a scholastic guard OR are aging out of Independent RA/IA/IO unit
If you are submitting after midnight on 2/28, only complete the mandatory fields. No photo is needed. The form will remain available after the deadline; however, any submissions after the deadline will NOT be included in the yearbook.
Please remember the following guidelines when submitting your photos:
- We cannot and will not print any photos that have a photographer's watermark on them -- even if they indicate "ok for yearbook" because this refers to your HS yearbook not our yearbook. If you upload a photo with a photographers watermark on it, it will not be used.
- Attach your electronic photo images directly to this form. This should be a jpg format photo and include your name and school name or Independent Unit Name within the name of the jpg file (example: JaneSmithJustinHighSchool.jpg).
Please submit a Unit Ad for this year's yearbook! It's a FREE half-page space we give each guard in the annual yearbook. The form can be found through this link and is relatively simple. A few guidelines before you begin:
- This is an optional choice as a way for units to show their pride, thank their members, recruit for next year, etc. Some units include pictures, some units just include words. Either is fine. We only ask that you be sure the ad has relatively clean and simple lines that will transfer well to the yearbook.
- We ask that your ad be submitted via this form in pdf or jpg format. Files must be under 20 mb size.
- The ad should be no more than 5 inches tall and 8 inches wide (landscape orientation).
- Only black and white images will be utilized. If you are submitting a color file, please be sure that it transfers well to a black and white format.
- One ad per guard, please. if you have multiple guards in different divisions, they may each have an ad space.
- There is no charge for these ads; however, they MUST be submitted by the deadline to be included.
- If interested in being a vendor at Championships please fill out and submit this form.
- After completing this form, all checks should be made payable to "MWCGC" and mailed to:
16921 S. 88th Ave.
Orland Park, IL 60462
- If you have questions please contact Mickey Stisher:
Yearbook Order Form
For the 2018 Championships, units can pre-order yearbooks through March 19th via the Pre-Order Form. Units' members and parents, while there will still be some for sale at the event, won't have to go find one on their own. Your pre-order can be conveniently picked up and paid for when you check in at Championships (please have a check ready at check-in for your pre-order).
Yearbooks will be $10 each this year. You can pre-order your yearbooks here through March 19th on this form. THIS FORM IS FOR A SINGLE UNIT PRE-ORDER, NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL OR FAMILY ORDERS.